>>>>> Sign up online before 11/27/20 <<<<<
* DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS,
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING REGISTRATION THE DAY OF THE RACE *
COVID GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDANCE – FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE:
* Please bring a mask to wear in close proximity to others
* Please honor 6 FT distance between people especially while running
* Please do not come or participate if you are feeling ill the day of
* There will be no live awards ceremony this year. Awards will be mailed to the winners after the race. Wnners will be announced on our facebook page, the Meadville Tribune, and Runner's High website.
* In the event that the race is cancelled due to updated COVID restrictions, all of the money receieved through donations, sponsorships, and registrations will be directly donated to Hospice. We still encourage you to go out and run on your own, the morning of the race.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT,
THE PERRINE FAMILY